Start to create a Food Team
A food team is a group of people who together purchase basic food from local or regional producers and collect it weekly at a common depot. Orders and payments for the products are made practically through a store page.
A food team is a group of volunteers who organize themselves autonomously and thus control their own food from local farmers. It is a fair and easy way to help food lovers to propose your food locally and gain a small fees from the members to maintain and manage the team.
Every team has its own effect, but the basis is the same everywhere:
- A core group fills in a few fixed tasks.
- members order as regularly as possible via the web page.
- members pay fees, a team contribution and their orders each month.
- products are delivered weekly in one common depot decided by the Food Team.
- members are responsible for a smooth depot operation.